Martes, Mayo 15, 2012

Be Strong Marve and Learn from your Mistakes


          Maybe it was my mistake but I think it's too much... Maybe I'm too young to think like I'm right but it just really hurts me a LOT :'( ... 'Trying to endure it just a while ago. My tears, they really wanna go out but I tried my best to stop it... "sakit lang jud kaayo na ako sigi'g kasab-an. :'( " That it seems like i'm so STUPID for them... "kasi nga daw, walah daw koi gibuhat!TAPULAN! MALDITAH! TAMILI! Balik2x hangtud2x! " " But what about them? UNSA PUD DIAY GIBUHAT NILA! I MEAN, WHAT THE! Dih ganih sila kabalo manghipos ug lamisa nga kinan-an!" Puro nalang ako! ako! and they don't even know how much I was hurt! na parang ako nalang ang pinaka-walai silbi sa tanan! na WALA KOI GAMIT SA AMONG BALAY! I do admit that I'm lazy . BUT! BAstah! it just seems like sobra ra ilang ginabuhat sa akoa! It's like I'm being thrown in a deep hill. akoa ra tanan kasabah!.... well, ganyan talaga ang buhay!Napapagalitan ka parati! :'(
            I know! I have no right to correct them since they're my parents. And I also felt sorry for what I did really. Pero medyo sobra lang jud pod sila!... :'(
              Sorry Lord... :'(

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento