Huwebes, Abril 12, 2012

bangs.bangs.bangs


oooooweeeeeee!
ooohLAlalala!
haha...look at my hair now..bangs is in...haha...
(p.s. Please don't mind my grammars okei? I'm trying hard to really write up in english. xD)

so, so...... actually I cut the bangs by myself..why? haha.. maybe it's because I really can't think of any other thing to do to escape boredom ... and another reason is that dugay najud ko gusto magbangs, it's just that I'm afraid basin maot kaayu ang resulta ..and my brother would always say it's not really a good style for me... But then, jus this night, I decided to do it myself whatever happens since its summer right? and with these days I always stay at home doing nothing so it's gonna be fine whatever my hair would look like walah namang masyadong makakakitah dibah?..haha... so there you go... may bangs na akoh... hahha

not to mention, of the 3 people in our house, only my father liked my hair =(
my brother ariestee and my mother didn't like it that much... well, well it's fine I know it's gonna be fine =)
haha.... =D

and oh! before I forgot to mention here... on the left side of the bangs.. I got a mistake when I was cutting it that's why it's not that really balanced with the other side... but still it's fine., I kno it's gonna be fine...
hihiiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiii.... ^____^

I'm just happy with the result itself... though it's not that so bongga, I still love how it worked out on my face. it may not look good to others, but for me, it's very fine..haha...

'til the next bloggie post!... ciao! :*







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento