Linggo, Abril 8, 2012

First Blog! haha

haha.. why i chose this creatures for this blog???
hmmmm... no reason actually.. I just love to put them in for my first ever blog  for this account because...
.--> for me, they're  one of the cutest and my favourite and i just do believe they're like lucky charms for me... so do your jobs Powerpuff Girls <3 !
ahahahha... =D


      After such long years..haha!... here i go again... back to blogspot!...owwwweee! =D
I remember, I started using blogspot when I was 3rd year high school -_-  because it was a requirement for our english subject and now i'm already 2nd year college... owwwmyyy!... haha... =D
     ohwell, I just hope I'll be able to use this account on purpose..
uhh,..oohw!... I mean to say, I really wanted to go through blogging, that hopefully i'll never be lazy to do this stuffs  in order to really improve my english 'coz it seems like I wasn't able to study... xD
ahahaha... well, atleast i'm just being true.. ^___^
:P
     oh..well, 'till the next blog!!!
     Good Night!
^______________^
zzzzz...-_-....zzzzz







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento