Lunes, Abril 9, 2012

FinaLLy!!!! yeyyyyyyyy!!!!

Finally!!!!!
I got the complete grades!! weeeeeeeeee!!!!
Thank You so much Lord for the good teachers that I have!!!
weeeeeeeeeee!!!!

         To others, maybe this is just a small thing, but for me? haaaaaaaa!!!!!! It's a very, very great thing!!!
Imagine? I have had so many overnights although I still am a sophomore..haha..
         Am I trying hard? YEAH! REALLY!... Maybe because I don't really have that very great mind and 
intelligencce specially in my math and physics and comsci and all of them. haha.  That's why I really have to 
study and study and study up until the topics will be internalized to pass my subjects... haha... maybe it's also
 because I always see my classmates so good at school. Although sometimes there were lots of
discouragements, I still tried my best just to really pass the subjects and it's because I really don't want to 
repeat a subject and most of all,.... I don't want to go on summer classes.. I wanna have some rest and 
enjoy being at home in the vacation... haha..
         I might be overreacting now for anyone else... but forgive me, I'm just really happy that I did it... 
hehehe... I'm so happy that I still am a regular student and that I'll be a junior for the next school year!. 
waaah! Thank You, Thank You So much Father God! You never Left me! ^_____^ ...
         I wish I will still have these yeheys and smiles for the coming third year level,
 because they really say that third year is really the start of everything,
 that you really need to focus onto your studies... ohw!...
 I hope to succeed for the next chapter.. aja! Kayang - kaya ko 'to! more power to me! =D
ahahhaa...
          'til the next post... bye.. ^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento